Girlgroup 4Minute‘s member Kim HyunA has been put under the chopping board of the netizens for the performing costumes she wore, which was deemed indecent and inappropriate for the young fans.
A video of HyunA performing with 4Minute on their new song ‘Muzik’ has been uploaded on Youtube on 19th September, and HyunA‘s minidress was spotted constantly going up while she carries out the choreography of the song.
While she was dancing, the really short miniskirt kept going up, to the point her underpants was visible. HyunA was even seen pulling her minidress down.
Obviously, the fashion malfunction lies in the fault of the group’s fashion coordinator.
- “For a young teenager, she is wearing one really short minidress”
- “What’s with the coordi?”
- “At this rate, her outfit will be deem inappropriate and lascivious”
- “This is really going overboard, she is still so yong,u 17 years old”
- “This is pathetatic, why are the singers suddenly all under criticisms? It’s like our country has done something. It happened to both male and female singers – beasty idols, sexy idols, young idols”
- “Looking at it, her skirt just need to be a little longer and it solves the problem”
- “Coordi, you should try wearing it”
Blame it on the coordi.. I hope no artistes get hurt unneccesarily again..