4Minute HyunA (17) continues to be enveloped in criticisms against her over-revealing performing outfits.
For 4Minute‘s performance on ’46th DaeJung Film Festival’ on 26th September, the safety shorts tt she was wearing underneath her minidress was seen exposed once again.
This is not the first time that this incident had happened. Previously, netizens have raised concerns over the super short minidress, that she was wearing to performances on music shows.
A fancam video of her performance was also uploaded on Youtube showing the minidress that she was wearing constantly going up and she had to pull it down many times during the performance.
Netizens have voiced that this is too revealing for a 17-year-old minor, even though she does wear the safety shorts underneath. And many thought that the fashion coordi should have paid more attention to it.
Netizens also thought that the dresses and skirst that 4Minute member Heo GaYoon are wearing are also too short for her age.
- “I cannot accept the explanation that it is okay since she is wearing safety shorts underneath. The dress is just too short”
- “The coordi should really work on it. What will the parents think, having brought up their daughter beautifully to be wearing this on the stage?”
- “It is not right to have such young singers reveal so much”
- “This young lady is pretty. But this is too over-doing it”
- “But HyunA’s dancing style has been refreshing. The problem is just the dress. She should take note of it when she is dancing.”
- “She looks hot in the photos”
- “They should do it to appropriate extent”
- “Gosh, she is only in high school 2nd year?”
Meanwhile, Cube Ent representative said, “HyunA does wear safety pants underneath her dress. But we will work hard on the performing outfits in the future since fans have raised the concerns.”
Noise marketing? Or are the netizens just making a big fuss again?