Or so the netizens say.
And a whole series of argument about how old should stars/idols be before they are eligible for plastic surgery fired up online.
More of the photos for comparison.
MinHo‘s nose had looked noticeable different, or rather pointier than before.
I think it’s a virus. Especially for the Korean netizens.
One moment they are obsessed with digging out all the photos of celebrities and making noise with the whole issue of photoshop, next they are going on a spree calling every celebrities overweight and fat.
And recently, the nose seems to be of interests again.
Though I have to say the recent case of Seo In Young is too disturbing to ignore.
With this whole MinHo case, netizens are digging out the before and after debut photos of the SHINee members.
Makes not much of a difference to me.
But netizens’ little debates:
- “SM is really something. Having their young stars to undergo plastic surgery at such a young age. All the obsession with just looking good.”
- “That’s too young for plastic surgery”
- “No that’s wrong. They have not even finished with growing up yet!”
- “Do they have a little surgery room for plastic surgery hidden in the basement of SM office?”
- “Oh plastic surgery for the tip of the nose”
- “Lee Soo Man, fix my nose first please”
- “This is like male Seo In Young“
- “I see he will just keep going for plastic surgery”
- “He looks prettier with a rounder nose tip”
I just love the comment “Do they have a little surgery room for plastic surgery hidden in the basement of SM office?”, I mean it’s so possible isn’t it?