Same clothes different feel – who don the retroish large shoulders 2-piece highwaist skirt better – Yoon Eun Hye or Shin Min Ah?
More photos for comparison. The photos of Yoon Eun Hye are of recent Coffee Prince cast Lee Seon Gyun‘s wedding.
As much as I have a general bias over EunHye unnie, I thought Shin MinAh donned the style better – the purple large shoulders top went well with the mini-highwaist which all went well with those killer heels – one word HOT.
EunHye unnie had it more of a austere (?)/classy style IMO.
- “I think both didn’t look good but if i have to choose, Shin MinAh wins”
- “I’m not an EunHye anti but Shin MinAh looks like a model while Eun Hye looks like a rich unnie”
- “I thought the 2 looked good in their own ways”
- “The way I look at it, none of them look good in this style”
- “I thought the 2 rocked the large shoulders and I love how Yoon Eun Hye brings out her representative body line”
Share this Post