A fanpage ‘DongNaeBangNae’ recently put up a notice to call out to fans to boycott SM Entertainment by not buying products from SM Entertainment on 12th August.
Recently, with the lawsuit between SM Ent and Dong Bang Shin Ki member Xiah JunSu, Micky YooChun and Hero JaeJoong over contract problems, SMTown Live 09 concert to take place on 16th August was postponed indefinitely.
The full boycott article is as follows:
Updates on the case of the lawsuit against SM Entertainment.
- Dong Bang Shin Ki fends off rumours for disband, “We hope to perform on this stage again next year” (https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/07/k-bites-07-08-2009-iv-2ne1-big-bang-dong-bang-shin-ki/)
- The situation, the truth and distortions (https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/dong-bang-shin-ki-the-situation-the-truth-and-distortion/)
- SM’s refutation against their cast (https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/sm-entertainments-refutation-they-made-11b-krw-after-debut/)
- The 3 members’ official stand about their case against SM (https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/dbsk-hero-micky-and-xiahs-official-stand-about-their-discord-with-sm/)
- The 3 members apply for retractile effect on 31st July (https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/dong-bang-shin-ki-xiah-micky-and-hero-for-a-lawsuit-against-sm/)
- SM Entertainment’s application for trademark rights with Dong Bang Shin Ki on 5th August (https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/11/sm-entertainments-application-for-trademark-rights-with-dong-bang-shin-ki-on-5th-august/)
Now, here’s what I call the strength of the 800K fans.