Amidst all the news following Lee Hyori’s acknowledgement of plagiarism in her 4th album ‘H-Logic’ and moving from Mnet Media to a new agency B2M Entertainment, here’s something from the diva on a lighter note.
Lee Hyori is recently featured in a photoshoot for fashion magazine Dazed And Confused. And her unique concept in the photoshoot has garnered much interests from netizens. Go under the cut for more photos!
(Also the full photoset to her bikini photoshoot in July issue of Cosmopolitan under the cut!)
Some comments from the Korean netizens:
- “The only one who can really pull of such a concept”
- “Even though I like her better during the ‘U-Go-Girl’ days, she is really one of the few people who can pull off such a concept”
- “Because she is Hyori, this fashion is just for Hyori”
- “To pull this off, really cool”
- “These photos look weird”
- “Even though I have been feeling sorry for her with all the issues with plagarism and fraud composers, this woman is cool. If this is not Lee Hyori, I don’t know who can put it off as well”
Meanwhile, here’s another fabulous photoshoot by Lee Hyori for July issue of Cosmopolitan!