Fans of singer Rain are angry.
Recently there has been debates over Rain’s actual height (profile states 185cm) with a photo released which shows him seemingly shorter than actor Lee JungJin (profile states 183cm).
With that, fans have come out to clarify, “The photo looks strange. Rain is very tall in real life,” and photos of Rain on various broadcast appearance and photos taken together with colleagues were posted up by fans to show that he is indeed 185cm.
Fans explained, “In 2002, Rain appeared on a TV program together with Lee JungJin (seen in blue top and white shorts). Lee JungJin had sports shoes on. And it seems that the sports shoes have quite a heel.”
Photos posted up compares Rain with other celebrities likes:
- Lee CheonHee (profile states 186cm in height)
- Park JiSung (profile states 175cm in height)
- MBLAQ Lee Joon (profile states 175cm in height)
- MBLAQ Mir (profile states 178cm in height)
- MBLAQ G.O (profile states 177cm in height)
- Park KyungLim (profile states 160cm in height)
- Haha (profile states 172cm in height)
Some of netizens’ comments after seeing the photos include, “It’s verified that Rain is taller than 180cm”, “Rain’s actual height shows on broadcast show”, “There are still some doubts” etc.